Tuesday, September 1, 2009

For AD Requests and Link Exchange


For Ad Requests and Link Exchange

just send me an email

livtela@yahoo.com

For those who would like their event to be added, please send me an email. Kindly include the following details:

* Name event
* Venue, time and date
* Contact information
* Other details


i will try my best to post it within 24 hours

Ad posting is free.

A small donation will be greatly appreciated so I can use it to buy my own domain and hosting so I can take this site to the next level, and also for payment for paid ads.





0 comments on "For AD Requests and Link Exchange"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Drop your EC here

Let's Talk!!

Friends

BADGE Exchange List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

Label Cloud

Build an Online Team in ODesk

Sale, Promos, Events Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez