From masked heroes to vintage robots, the first leg of the collections series will transform the Power Plant Mall into an exciting carnival of colorful costumes and interesting exhibits for a weekend for both the young and the young at heart!
- Collectibles Display by Maxiworks and Fat Boy Studios at the South Court
- Revenge of the Fallen and the Audi R8 at the Cinemas and the North Court
- Vintage Toys and the LEGO Darth Vader at Archaeology
- COSPLAY FUSION Cosplay Competition at the South Court
- Maid & Butler Café at Press Café
- The Marching of the 501st Storm Trooper Battalion at Archaeology
For Cosplay mechanics and more info, please visit cosplayfusion.multiply.com.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Labels: audi, collectibles, cosplay, darth vader, lego, maxiworks, powerplant mall, revenge of the fallen, toys, vintage doys